Organize an Event with Support from TechSoup
TechSoup Connect hosts are volunteers who organize monthly events for their communities. These networking and training events address the technology needs of nonprofits in a region or are specific to an issue area.
You don't need to be a tech expert to be a TechSoup Connect host. Your role is to be the event organizer. A critical part of this job is to sign up guest experts who will present case studies and share best practices.
Why Become a Host?
- Gain recognition as a leader in the nonprofit technology space.
- Become a leading nonprofit technology advocate in your local community.
- Provide nonprofits with the technology skills needed to do more good in the world.
- Join a worldwide network of TechSoup Connect hosts who share resources and knowledge.
What Hosts Do
- Host at least four events per year.
- Serve as the leader of your local tech for good community.
- Foster a supportive environment for all attendees. Build relationships with your peers, learn from each other, and grow the sector as a whole.
- Join quarterly check-in calls and update the TechSoup Connect community team on your success.
How TechSoup Will Help You
- Ready-made event templates.
- Promotion across the TechSoup network.
- Best practices from fellow leaders.
- Free tools for online and in-person events.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org